The Jewish Women's Funding Network uses this website and social media alongside partnerships with the National Council of Jewish Women and Bend the Arc to be advocates for issues effecting women and families.
Topics to advocate on
Learn and share on
- Women in Politics and Leadership
- Teen Girls Identity and well-being, preventative efforts in adolescent suicide
- Impact Investing
- Updates from Shutafot collaborative grantee
ADvocate on Topics Such As
- Women in Labor Force in Israel /USA; pay parity, paid leave and leadership positions
- Eliminating Sexual Assault including rape culture issues, sex trafficking
- Women’s Health and Reproductive Rights
- Civil Discourse
- Deconstructing Gender Norms
- Agunot Issues
- Erase Gun Violence
- Gender Lens Investing – by and for women
Advocacy in the JWFN Community
With maternal health rates steadily declining, the JWF of Greater Palm used a film screening to show the truths of families and women suffering from PPD.We identified this unmet need for women and girls and are happy to support the project with a two-year, $20,000-per-year grant – the seed money Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies needed to implement this program in our community.
Turning the Tables, the grantee recipient, works to create economic empowerment for women who have experienced sex work by training them in the art of fashion and sales. Because of its already well known reputation among women, Turning the Tables is able to provide resources and services that would not otherwise be available.